1. Bloomberg critiques the reduced investor protection spawned by the JOBS (Jumpstart Our Business Startups) Act (HERE).
2. The much awaited jobs number comes out and prints at 100K versus expectations of 200K. Back to just above stall speed. Despite today being an equity market holiday, the CME lets people trade futures for 45 frenzied minutes before Monday.
3. And, as many of you are perhaps aware, the quality of the jobs available is pretty low anyway (HERE).
4. Collateralized loan obligations are BAA..>AACK says the WSJ (HERE).
5. In praise of renting? (HERE).