As you know, I am a Corporate Recruiter for Vanguard, one of the largest investment management companies in the world.
I am reaching out to you again as a professors of Finance at the San Diego State University to inform you that Vanguard will be increasing our new graduate hiring efforts for 2013 by an additional 100 new graduates this year in our Client Relationship Specialist role with opportunities available for seniors and recent graduates. We’ve had a great response rate and several top SDSU students have been extended offers at Vanguard. Our success is largely due to the support we’ve received from the professors and the distribution of these communications.
That said, we would greatly appreciate your continued support in distributing the opportunity outlined below to your students informing them of these new positions!
Vanguard is a great place to work and we can’t thank you enough for sharing these exciting and rewarding career opportunities with your students!
The students may contact me directly or apply online.
Client Relationship Specialist
The ideal candidate is a graduating college senior or college graduate who possesses:
– Bachelor’s degree in any major.
– Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
– Passion for the financial services industry, markets and investing.
– Ability to learn complex materials and handle multiple priorities.
– Self-motivated for continued learning and growth.
– Willingness to acquire financial securities licensure such as FINRA Series 7 and 63 within first month of employment. Vanguard covers all costs for the resources and tools to get prepared for the licenses.
– Willingness to relocate to Scottsdale, AZ.
Vanguard Total Rewards include the following:
– Medical benefits begin on 1st day of employment
– 401K- Vanguard will match up to 4% of the annual compensation
– Retirement plan- above and beyond the base salary, Vanguard invest 10% of your salary into a pension plan
– Tuition reimbursement of $9000 per year
Please Note: Vanguard cannot offer visa sponsorship for these positions. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.
We offer a competitive compensation package and potential for yearly merit increases based on performance. We have varied start dates starting January through August 2013. In addition, you are eligible for a structured profit sharing bonus which is paid out yearly every June, based on Vanguard’s performance, your position and tenure. Health insurance is offered on day one of employment and we offer a generous 401K retirement plan and pension plan.
Link to Vanguard’s Total Rewards: https://crewconnect.vanguard.com
I look forward to hearing back from you!